Monday, June 4, 2012

[AD] Eyes 2012 with HUD [box]


Hello, Everyone! I'm Aoi who is RMK Gothic SIM owner.
Are you enjoying the Bridal Fair?
Today I report about a product named [AD] Eyes 2012 with HUD
by AD CREATIONS store.











This Eyes is very high quality, can change eye color and figure with HUD.
Here is HUD screen.












You can change your pupil of the eyes figure, eyes color and whites of your eyes's color.
If you have this HUD system then you can make many kind of eye variation.
I really recommend this product!
Includes manual with screen shot, easy to understand how to use.


I made some different type of eyes combinations.





nomad pupil with red eyes.





change to black for whites of my eyes, it makes like cat eyes





I make dark color for whites of my eyes and dark color for eyes color.






I am a vampire in Bloodline. I especially recommend this HUD for
Vampires and Lycans.
It looks shine because of glow include, and also you can control this glow
percentage by HUD.
It's very convenient and not so expensive!!
You don't need to buy another eye system any more  if you have only this HUD.

AD CREATION store sell this HUD at store entrance area of RMK Gothic SIM store.



No comments:

Post a Comment